Latest update: 16th August 2022
**Information below serves as a summarised guidance only. It may be outdated at the time you are viewing it as travel requirements and restrictions change from time to time. Therefore, we strongly advise travellers to check with the state/government authorities websites for the latest updates and requirements.
From 1st August 2022, all travellers are allowed to enter Malaysia regardless of their COVID-19 vaccination status and do not require a pre-departure or on-arrival COVID-19 test. There are no quarantine orders related to COVID-19 enforced by the Malaysian Government upon arrival. Kindly visit MYSAFETRAVEL for more information. https://mysafetravel.gov.my/
For more info about the latest updates on SOPs, kindly visit #ReopeningSafely t.ly/qEyi
All individuals are allowed for domestic travel. Kindly visit airlines’ website to check the flight availability and latest flight status.
For domestic entry to Sarawak, kindly visit Sarawak Disaster Management Committee website for latest update and more information on the entry procedure.
For domestic entry to Sabah, kindly visit Pejabat Hal Ehwal Dalam Negeri Dan Penyelidikan website for latest update and more information on the entry procedure.
For all Malaysians and foreign travellers, you are advised to refer to Malaysian Immigration Department for detailed procedure guidelines and application to enter and exit Malaysia can be referred.
LATEST FLIGHT INFORMATION AND LUGGAGE POLICY
Passengers are advised to check the latest flight schedule, airlines procedures, and luggage policy updates with the respective airlines you are travelling with. Daily flight schedules are available live on our website.
TRAVEL WITH A PEACE OF MIND
The health and safety of the airport users remain our top priority. As traffic increases, we have stepped up preventive measures and increased cleaning and disinfection routines to keep you safe during your journey. Social distancing markers are placed at the common areas, and hand sanitizers, soap and water are made available around the terminal area and washrooms to encourage good personal hygiene amongst the airport users. Please continue to practice COVID-19 preventive measures while in Malaysia.
TOGETHER WE CAN HELP TO STOP THE SPREAD
- Do not travel if you are unwell or sick
- Maintain physical distancing where practical and follow social distancing markings
- Practice good personal hygiene and wear face mask before entering and while being inside the terminal building
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your mask or a tissue and disposed used tissues straight into the bin
- Download MySejahtera apps from GooglePlay or Appstore. MySejahtera is a contact tracing application developed by the Government of Malaysia to assist in managing the COVID-19 outbreaks in the country. It allows users to perform health self-assessment on themselves and their families
Senai International Airport is constantly monitoring the situation and will provide updates on our website.
Thank you and we wish you a pleasant journey!