Latest update: 6 July 2020
The Malaysian Government has announced the Recovery Movement Control Order (RMCO) starting from 10 June 2020 until 31 August 2020.
LATEST FLIGHT INFORMATION AND LUGGAGE POLICY
Domestic travel is now allowed, and airlines have started to resume their operations. Passengers are advised to check with the respective airlines you are travelling with for the latest flight schedule, airlines procedures and luggage policy updates. Daily flight schedule are available live on our website.
Malaysia’s borders are still closed and all international flights from and into Senai Airport are suspended until further notice.
TRAVEL WITH A PEACE OF MIND
The health and safety of the airport users remain our top priority. As traffic increases, we have stepped up preventive measures and increased cleaning and disinfection routines to keep you safe during your journey. Social distancing markers are placed at the common areas, and hand sanitizers, soap and water are made available around the terminal area and washrooms to encourage good personal hygiene amongst the airport users.
TOGETHER WE CAN HELP TO STOP THE SPREAD
- Do not travel if you are unwell or sick
- Maintain physical distancing where practical and follow social distancing markings
- Practice good personal hygiene and wear face mask before entering and while being inside the terminal building
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your mask or a tissue and disposed used tissues straight into the bin
- Download MySejahtera apps from GooglePlay or Appstore. MySejahtera is a contact tracing application developed by the Government of Malaysia to assist in managing the COVID-19 outbreaks in the country. It allows users to perform health self-assessment on themselves and their families
Senai International Airport is constantly monitoring the situation and will provide updates on our website.
Thank you and we wish you a pleasant journey!