Latest update: 1st April 2021
The state of Johor is currently under the Conditional Movement Control Order (CMCO) until 14th of April 2021. Kindly be informed that only essential travels are allowed during this period.
Travellers are required to obtain written approval from Royal Police Malaysia before continuing the journey. Kindly visit airlines’ website to check on flight availability and latest status to avoid any inconvenience.
For domestic entry to Sarawak, all travellers are required to complete and submit the Sarawak's E-Health Declaration Form (E-HDF). Kindly visit Sarawak Disaster Management Committee website for latest update and more information on the entry procedure.
For domestic entry to Sabah, all travellers are required to complete and submit the Sabah’s Health Declaration Form (HDF). All travellers from/to Sabah are required to undergo Covid-19 screening test 3 days prior to journey. Kindly visit Bilik Gerakan Bencana Sabah website for latest update and more information on the entry procedure.
For all Malaysians and foreign travellers, procedure guidelines and application to enter and exit Malaysia can be submitted online via the Immigration Department of Malaysia website.
LATEST FLIGHT INFORMATION AND LUGGAGE POLICY
Passengers are advised to check with the respective airlines you are travelling with for the latest flight schedule, airlines procedures and luggage policy updates. Daily flight schedules are available live on our website.
TRAVEL WITH A PEACE OF MIND
The health and safety of the airport users remain our top priority. As traffic increases, we have stepped up preventive measures and increased cleaning and disinfection routines to keep you safe during your journey. Social distancing markers are placed at the common areas, and hand sanitizers, soap and water are made available around the terminal area and washrooms to encourage good personal hygiene amongst the airport users.
TOGETHER WE CAN HELP TO STOP THE SPREAD
- Do not travel if you are unwell or sick
- Maintain physical distancing where practical and follow social distancing markings
- Practice good personal hygiene and wear face mask before entering and while being inside the terminal building
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with your mask or a tissue and disposed used tissues straight into the bin
- Download MySejahtera apps from GooglePlay or Appstore. MySejahtera is a contact tracing application developed by the Government of Malaysia to assist in managing the COVID-19 outbreaks in the country. It allows users to perform health self-assessment on themselves and their families
Senai International Airport is constantly monitoring the situation and will provide updates on our website.
Thank you and we wish you a pleasant journey!