Visa & Immigration Requirement
For foreign travelers and international passengers, the following documents need to be presented at the immigration counters upon arrival at the airport:
- Valid passport
- Entry visa (if applicable)
- A visa is an endorsement in a passport or other recognised travel document of a foreigner indicating that the holder has applied for permission to enter Malaysia and that permission has been granted.
- Foreign nationals who require a Visa to enter Malaysia must apply and obtain a Visa in advance at any Malaysian Representative Office abroad before entering the country.
- A Visa which has been granted is not an absolute guarantee that the holder will be allowed to enter Malaysia.
- The final decision lies with the Immigration Officer at the entry point.
Please check the List of Countries that require visa to enter Malaysia through the following link: www.imi.gov.my/index.php/en/main-services/visa/visa-requirement-by-country
And kindly visit www.imi.gov.my for more information on visa requirements.