To minimise time and hassle during the security checks, we advise that all passengers observe the list of prohibited items which will be confiscated and not returnable if discovered in your hand luggage:
- ALL types of pistols, shot guns, rifles, air guns, imitation / toy pistols and other items which are defined as firearms in the Arms Act 1960.
- ALL types of knives, kris, choppers and other cutting utensils, such as scissors, spears, tridents, blowpipes, darts, chisels, saws, arrows, sickles, swords and other sharp objects.
- ALL types of ammunitions, fire crackers and explosive items.
- ALL types of clubs, golf / hockey sticks and walking sticks (except for blind and physically weak passengers).
- Any sharp objects with a point or blade such as cutters, razor blades, household cutleries or hiking poles.
- Please also note that some personal protection devices such as cans of mace, although legal in some countries, are regarded as offensive weapons in Malaysia and are prohibited.
Medications, baby milk/foods, and special dietary requirements could be permitted in cabin baggage if needed on board. For further enquiries or information, please contact your respective airlines.