Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
Health Safety and Environment Policy
Senai Airport Terminal Services Sdn Bhd (SATSSB) is committed in providing a healthy, safe and sustainable environment while managing, operating, maintaining and developing our airport. We are committed in promoting safety awareness through thorough safety procedures, trainings and programs.
We are devoted in ensuring well-maintained infrastructure, facilities and equipment by actively monitoring all of our performance areas. The responsibility to achieve these commitments is led by the Management Team and to be carried out by every employee of SATSSB.
- We observe all relevant corporate and legal requirements that are related to health, safety and environment. Additionally, all relevant local code of practices and standards will be applied as the basic standard to be followed and will be given priority at all times;
- We define processes to identify hazards and keep the risks at SATSSB operations as low as reasonably practicable (ALARP);
- We encourage anyone to freely report any incidents, hazards and suggest recommendations on ways to improve the overall safety performance in SATSSB;
- We ensure adequate trainings on health , safety and environment are provided to all employees to enable them to carry out their duties safely;
- We will ensure that the Health, Safety and Environment Management System (HSE-MS), Aerodrome Safety Management System (A-SMS) and its programs are implemented and regularly reviewed to ensure it is continuously improved;
- All employees are expected to give full commitment and support to the implementation of this policy in accordance with their roles and responsibilities in the organization; and
- We will insist that third parties who provide service to our airport operations also practice the principle and requirement of this policy.