Anti-Bribery & Anti-Corruption Policy Statement
ANTI-BRIBERY & ANTI-CORRUPTION POLICY STATEMENT
SATSSB is committed to conduct business ethically and in full compliance with all applicable laws and regulations in every jurisdiction that SATSSB operates. Based on Terms and Conditions of Services (TCS), SATSSB Shall treat every client, business partner, authority and members of the public with integrity, responsibility, accountability, respect and courtesy.
Every Personnel of SATSSB and its Group of Companies including any agent, person or entity engaged under a contract for service or engaged by SATSSB or its Group of Companies for any business-related activity formally and informally should maintain the values of integrity, honesty and professionalism at the highest level at all times during his/her employment/engagement under SATSSB or when representing SATSSB or its Group of Companies in business transactions with third parties.
In essence, SATSSB is fully committed to:
- Adopting a zero-tolerance approach to any form of corruption
- Creating human capital with high ethical value and integrity
- Acting in a fair, ethical and honest manner with all our employees and business associates
- Upholding all applicable laws where SATSSB operates
This Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy Statement is complimentary to and is to be read together with the following:
- Terms and Conditions of Services (TCS)
- Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy and Framework
- Human Resource (HR) Operating Manual
- Whistleblower Policy
- Procurement Policy
- Limits of Authority for SATSSB
- Enterprise Risk Management Policy and Framework
- All other relevant Policies, Framework, Procedures, Standards, Rules and Regulations (available and to be made available)
This Anti-Bribery and Anti-Corruption Policy Statement demonstrates SATSSB's commitment towards having a strong culture of high ethical practice among its personnel and embedding values composing Integrity, Innovation, Teamwork, Excellence and Commitment (I.N.T.E.C) in all business practices.